FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Promoter Details: Campari, The Shard, Level 27, 32 London Bridge street, London SE1 9SG
- Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Internet access is required and a camera/mobile phone required. You must have an Instagram account to enter.
- The promotion will begin at 12pm (midday) on 30th June and close at 12pm (midday) on 1st September 2017.
- Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they wish during the ‘Promotion Period’. Each unique photograph will be counted as one entry; the same image posted multiple times will only be counted once. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- To enter, take a picture of your Koko Kanu cocktail and post the picture on Instagram using the hashtag #AddSomeAdventure @kokokanu_uk.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this Promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be excluded from the Promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s terms and conditions.
- Entrants must ensure:
- The entry is the entrant’s original creation
- does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
- does not contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
- does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products
- does not feature any person who is, or appears to be, under the age of 25 (twenty-five) drinking or in a significant role in the image. Any images that feature a person who is, or appears to be, under the age of 25 (twenty-five) drinking or in a significant role in the image may be disqualified
- does not depict an irresponsible drinking occasion.
- Prizes: There are 40 x prizes of a Koko Kanu branded cocktail making set. A maximum of one prize per person.
- Winner selection: All eligible entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winners will be picked at random by an independent person by 12pm 7th September 2017.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram comment on their winning picture within 14 days of the Closing Date. Winner will then need to direct message @Kokokanu_UK to arrange delivery of their prize. Prizes will be delivered by post within 30 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, [this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The full names and counties of the winners may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to one month after the Closing Date.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.