Inspired by 1950’s Jamaica, Koko Kanu is inviting travel enthusiasts on a journey to six bar destinations throughout the month of July.
To unlock a ticket to the “Frequent Flyers Cocktail Club”, you simply need to show off your past holiday snaps at the closest bar stop…
- El Camion 25-27 Brewer St, Soho, London W1F 0RR
- Rum Kitchen Notting Hill 6-8 All Saints Rd, London W11 1HH
- Made in Brasil12 Inverness St, London NW1 7HJ
- Rum Kitchen Brixton 437 Coldharbour Ln, Brixton, London SW9 8LN
- OpiumThe Jade Door, 15-16 Gerrard St, London W1D 6JE
- Rum Kitchen Bourne & Hollingsworth42 Northampton Rd, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0HU
- Rum Kitchen Carnaby Street Kingly Court, Carnaby St, Carnaby, London W1B 5PW
- Rum Kitchen Trailer Happiness 177 Portobello Rd, London W11 2DY
By showing off your past adventures, you’ll be able to redeem a Koko Kanu passport giving you two complimentary serves.
With this in hand, you’ll be all set to travel between bars and imbibe around the world in six globally- inspired cocktail bars. You can collect stamps in your Koko Kanu passport at each stop, and enjoy complimentary drinks with every 3rd stamp.
Once you’ve completed your cocktail journey and collected all six stamps, you can enter a competition to win a beautifully crafted luxury travel luggage set, cocktail masterclass experiences and Koko Kanu cocktail kits.
To enter, simply post a picture of your completed passport on Instagram, tagging @KokoKanu_UK and using #addsomeadventure.